The Woburn Bowladrome, Inc. has been providing quality service to the community since our founding in 1940.
Woburn Bowladrome was established on April 6th, 1940 from an old garage on Montvale Avenue.
Originally the Alleys consisted of eight candlepin lanes with a pin boy setting up each rack of ten pins. Since then the Alleys now consists of forty candlepin lanes with fully automatic pin setters and automatic scoring.
Parking is available in the municipal parking lot conveniently located behind the Woburn Bowladrome.
50th Anniversary Article
We are a smoke free establishment!
*No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building
- Candlepin House with 40 Lanes
- Birthday Parties & Corporate Events
- Automatic Scoring
- Bumper Lanes
- Glow Bowling
- Keno & Massachusetts Lottery Games
- Snack Bar
- Beer & Wine Available