Woburn Bowladrome, Inc. has been providing quality service to the community since our founding in 1940.
Woburn Bowladrome was established on April 6th, 1940 from an old garage on Montvale Avenue.
Originally the Alleys consisted of eight lanes with a pin boy setting up each rack of ten pins. Since then the Alleys now consists of forty lanes with fully automatic pin setters and automatic scoring.
50th Anniversary Article
here to view a larger version